Karanja Oil is generic also known as Pongamia oil, derived from Millettia pinnata tree seeds. Widely used and called as honge oil, kanuga oil, pungai oil throughout Asian countries. Traditionally it is used as lamp oil, leather tanning, soap making and even as a lubricant for industrial purposes. But even known for its nutritional properties and medicated uses to treat skin diseases and liver diseases majorly. However, all parts of the Karanja tree such as roots, bark, flower, leaves, and seeds are used. Aceso Karanja Oil is good for skin, as it prevents allergies, eczema, boils etc. It even reduces the risk of rashes and redness of the skin. Surprisingly, the richness of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties promote easy cure to cuts and wounds. It is even useful arthritis, pain and other inflammation.
1. Reduces the rashes and redness of skin.
2. properties to cure cuts and wounds.
3. Useful in arthritis pain and other inflammation.
4. Reduces excessive dryness on the scalp.
5. Has antiseptic properties and helps in intensive skincare.
6. Can be utilised for pet care in treating fleas, mange and scabies.
100% Pure & Natural Cold Pressed Oil
No Preservatives No Additives
|Ingredients||100% Natural & Pure Cold Pressed