Karanja Oil is generic also known as Pongamia oil, derived from Millettia pinnata tree seeds. Widely used and called as honge oil, kanuga oil, pungai oil throughout Asian countries. Aceso Karanja oil is helpful in skin problems like itching, pain or bleeding in case of eczema or abscess due to its Ropana (healing) property. It helps in quick healing of wounds and provides relief from pain. But even known for its nutritional properties and medicated uses to treat skin diseases and liver diseases majorly. However, all parts of the Karanja tree such as roots, bark, flower, leaves, and seeds are used. Aceso Karanja Oil is good for skin, as it prevents allergies, eczema, boils etc. It even reduces the risk of rashes and redness of the skin. Surprisingly, the richness of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties promote easy cure to cuts and wounds. It is even useful arthritis, pain and other inflammation.
1. Reduces the rashes and redness of skin.
2. Properties to cure cuts and wounds.
3. Useful in arthritis pain and other inflammation.
4. Reduces excessive dryness on the scalp.
5. Has antiseptic properties and helps in intensive skincare.
6. Can be utilised for pet care in treating fleas, mange and scabies.
7. Shields skin against UV damage
100% Pure & Natural Cold Pressed Oil
No Preservatives No Additives
|100% Natural & Pure Cold Pressed