Why Should You Use Cold-Pressed Oils?
We often talk about healthy food choices and oils that are good for our health, and you may hear about the terms "cold-pressed," "virgin, or "extra-virgin" oils." Do you know cold-pressed oils are considered the purest form of edible oils?
Cold-pressed oils are rich in essential vitamins and nutrients such as essential fatty acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin K, and other healthy fats. Also, these oils preserve the potent nutrients of their ingredients and maintain their natural form. Therefore, people prefer to use it.
Today, we will discuss different types of cold-pressed oils with their benefits. On the basis of it, you can decide why you should make a switch to these oils in your daily cooking.
Cold-pressed oils come in a wide range. There are various brands in the market that deal in oils. But you should choose your best oil in terms of purity.
Aceso Oils & Herbs offer nature's amazing essentials that actually enhance health. They have a wide range of pure, natural products made from organic ingredients packed with all the crucial nutrients to boost overall health. Some of their most preferred cold-pressed oils are:
- Yellow Mustard Oil
- Neem oil
- Ratanjot oil
- Sesame Oil
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Walnut oil
- Moringa oil
- Black onion seed oil
- Almond oil
- Castor oil
- Flaxseed Oil
- Apricot Oil
The cold-pressing process: -
The cold-pressing process to obtain oils is very simple.
- Oil is extracted by "Ghani" with the help of a mortar and pestle kind of arrangement. The oilseeds are ground or pressed without heat application to remove their harmful effects. This process is known as ‘cold pressing.’
- Then the resultant oil is simply filtered and ready to use.
Some commonly used cold-pressed oils and their benefits
Almond Oil is considered one of the best sources of Vitamin E. Most people prefer to use almond oil in culinary because it’s a healthy choice in cooking. Almond oil is also useful for skin and hair nourishment. Cold-pressed almond oil completely penetrates oil drops into skin pores and hair roots. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties treat skin and hair in many ways. Also, the use of almond oil daily can have various benefits, such as:
- Boost immunity.
- helps with proper digestion.
- Sharpen your memory.
- Increased metabolism
- Protecting heart health etc.
Most importantly, it enhances blood circulation, relieves pain, bone stress, muscular aches etc.
Black onion seed oil
Black Onion seed oil is generally used to lighten the complexion of your skin. In addition, it clears up the face-off of acne and fungus, and makes you look fresh and pretty. Consuming this oil ensures that your digestive system prevents several disorders. In simple words, this oil helps in the better digestion of food. In addition, it kills intestinal parasites which help to cure diarrheal. Some other benefits of Black Onion seed or Kalonji ka Tel are: -
- Boost skin health.
- Helpful in treating cancer, infertility, and liver and kidney diseases.
- Helpful in weight loss,
- Prevention of hair loss and delay greying.
- The Cold Healer
Aceso black onion seed cold-pressed oil is free from preservatives and additives.
Yellow Mustard Oil
Aceso cold-pressed Yellow Mustard Seed Oil is made with the traditional process of Ghani that is helpful in resisting the crucial properties of mustard seeds, which are beneficial for health. It's not just oil used in traditional cooking, but also a superfood. Apart from being used in cooking, it is widely used in therapeutic measures. Its popularity worldwide is glorious. Moreover, it’s a potent source for healthy living, which is tested by medical and health researchers.
Aceso Yellow Mustard Oil has special health benefits because it is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6, and other Monounsaturated Fats (MUFA). Moreover, it also consists of carbohydrates, fibre, proteins, minerals, vitamins, etc. with various anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. In addition, it is a boon for patients suffering from heart disease, asthma, etc. It is also beneficial for providing relief from muscular pain, body stress, colds, coughs, joint pain, arthritis, and more. Some other benefits of yellow mustard oil are:
- Best for Heart Health
- protects organs against infections.
- promotes hair growth and scalp health.
- In Blood Circulation
- Relief from the cough and cold
Top reasons why you should switch to cold-pressed oils:
You may know the harmful effects of the commercial extraction process on our health. And, the benefits of cold-pressed oils on our health. Here are some reasons why you should switch to cold-pressed oil:
Commercial processes basically extract oil with the help of high temperatures, which leads to the reduction of antioxidants such as tocopherols and sterols. On the other hand, the cold-pressing process doesn’t produce any free radicals because this process does not include heat.
- Cold-pressed oils are helpful in preserving all the healthy qualities of the oilseeds. They consist of Vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Commercial processes may need solvents like hexane and petroleum, which may have deleterious effects on the human body. Also, hexane leads to dermatitis and depression of the central nervous system. On the other hand, cold-pressed oils do not need such harmful chemicals for production.
- The cold-pressing method focuses on retaining the natural healthy antioxidants in the oil, which are generally destroyed by heat if made with a commercial process.
- Cold-pressed oils are great immune system boosters because these oils include oleic acid and lauric acid.
- Cold-pressed oils improve the good cholesterol and remove the bad cholesterol or the LDL from our body. On the other hand, refined oils leave our body with no cholesterol.
- Cold-pressed oils help in energising the body if consumed regularly.
Aceso oil offers an impressive collection of cold-pressed oils, including almond oil, yellow mustard oil, neem oil, ratan jot oil, sesame oil, virgin Coconut Oil and much more.
Get the immense benefits of Acesco cold-pressed oils without losing the taste. Now, take a step forward with Acesco to make the world healthier by switching to cold-pressed oils in your daily cooking!!